Hilltop Christian School exists as a ministry of Hilltop Free Will Baptist Church to provide academic excellence through a biblical worldview and to develop students who are becoming complete in Christ, are building critical thinking skills, and are growing in Christ-like character in a loving, safe, nurturing, and structured environment.
We believe the Bible to be the holy, inspired, infallible Word of God providing precise rules of faith and practice. We believe in one God existing in three persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His sinless life, vicarious death, glorious resurrection, and imminent return. We believe salvation comes by faith alone and exists in the repentant heart, engendering faith, and unreserved committal of one’s self to Christ as Savior with the purpose to love and obey His written Word and indwelling Spirit upon regeneration.
Hilltop FWB Church and Hilltop Christian School hold that Christian education is a directive from God for the Christian family (Prov. 19:27; 22:2; Deut. 6:6-9; Col. 2:8). We believe in the growth process of the total person. We strive to promote the student’s spiritual, academic, social, and physical growth. Students should be grounded in biblical values, patriotism, citizenship, moral character, and superior academic knowledge. HCS adheres to these goals:
- To lead children to a personal knowledge of Christ as Savior
- To prepare children spiritually by instilling in them a love for the Lord Jesus Christ and a sense of responsibility to be all God wants them to be
- To prepare children to serve God effectively
- To encourage children to think clearly, logically, and independently
- To offer instructional programs that meet children’s academic needs
- To achieve mastery in the tools of learning and communication