Hilltop Christian School
| 919-552-5612 | Contact Us
Challenging Academics, Critical Thinking, & Proficient Teachers
- Teachers challenge students with high academic standards that develop achievement, deep understanding, and high cognitive thinking.
- Teachers utilize a direct instructional approach to help students achieve mastery.
- Using a variety of methods in the classroom offers diverse learners more ways to engage in the classroom.
- Teachers’ high expectations inspire students to understand their abilities and achieve at a high level.
- Instruction that strives for deep understanding, not just lower level learning, develops thinking students.
- Electives, technology integration, and special events expand student’s learning beyond core academics.
Biblical Worldview, Character Training, & Social Development
- Curricular instruction aims to build students’ biblical literacy and equip them with the skills to apply biblical truth to everyday living.
- Responsibility training develops student’s with lifelong skills for school success and adulthood.
- Character training improves students’ abilities to interact socially with love, kindness, and meekness.
- Structured classroom environments are conducive to learning, and they give children a safe atmosphere to learn.
- Chapel services, missions emphases, and community service projects teach children to become engaged spiritually.
- Godly school culture accustoms children to understand the spiritual and social blessings of a Christian environment.
Weekly Electives & Yearly Events
- Music classes
- PE class
- Art class
- Library class
- Chapel services
- Field Day (4th-6th)
- Field trips
- NCCSA Fine Arts Competition (3rd-6th)
- Service projects
- Community Helpers Day